By using our ArtoonsInn Site room9.artoonsinn.com, you, the user, agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. After reviewing the following, if you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use the site. If you require any more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined here with respect to our site and this Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Copyright Infringement. As ArtoonsInn asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ArtoonsInn violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ArtoonsInn. ArtoonsInn will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. This Agreement does not transfer from ArtoonsInn to you or any third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with ArtoonsInn.
- By providing your email address or subscribing to ArtoonsInn, you give us your consent and permission to send you regular updates about our services, offers, information, updates, and company. If you wish to unsubscribe, you may request to and/or unsubscribe from ArtoonsInn.
- You understand that you stand responsible for complying and agreeing to the website policies and Terms and conditions of ArtoonsInn.
- The material you are submitting is the Author’s own creative and/or well-researched content and is not co-authored by anyone else unless mentioned.
- The submitted manuscript content has not been published as a whole or as portions in printed form or is available online.
- The submitted manuscript is not under consideration and/or pending acceptance by any other publishing platforms.
- The manuscript does not contain any non-attributed content from any existing source and that all due acknowledgments for content other than the author have been provided with the owner’s permission.
- The content in your manuscript does not violate any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other rights of any person or entity.
- ArtoonsInn Room9 Publications may use the personal details of the Author for correspondence. We do not accept academic or non-English submissions. These submissions will be automatically removed from our systems and you may not hear back from us.
- ArtoonsInn Room9 publications guarantee the privacy and intellectual property of the Author and maintain said privacy at all times.
NOTE: The word Content includes names of person/s, incidents, and/or experiences by person/s, quotes, places, images, photographs, and but not limited to works of other authors.
- ArtoonsInn Room9 reserves the right to reject a manuscript for whatever reason before the Agreement is signed. However, ArtoonsInn will stand by the terms of the Agreement and in case of a legal issue or cancellation of an author-publisher relationship, the author will be duly notified and all things will be settled diplomatically.
- All services and benefits of any package offered by ArtoonsInn for a fee or for free stand valid only throughout the period of a signed Agreement between ArtoonsInn and the client/author. Services/Benefits offered in a package may be subjected to modifications/additions/removal at any given time on the website without prior notice to the clients who have signed up for a package. The client reserves the right to claim for a benefit/service from ArtoonsInn Room9 only if it has been explicitly mentioned in the Agreement, before the expiration of the Agreement.
- Service guarantee:
-ArtoonsInn Room9 Publications’ editorial team is committed to providing exceptional, timely, and friendly service. The editors ensure that your work is treated confidentially.
-Though the editors will take care of every detail, the author is responsible for the accuracy of information/content that is provided for editing.
- ArtoonsInn ensures that the author remains in full control of the content/work. We ensure this by
-using the author’s own personalized style manual (if available)
-respecting and following the author’s instructions to the dot
-respecting and preserving the author’s ‘voice’
-checking with the author before making major changes
-using ‘Track Changes’ so that the author is free to accept or reject all changes
-using ‘Comments’ on the working document to explain changes, raise issues, make objections, and/or suggestions.
- All documents that are received for editing are edited to a high standard. ArtoonsInn’s Editors provide their service to the best of their ability. ArtoonsInn does not guarantee that the written documents are “perfect” or “without error.” ArtoonsInn provides no guarantee that the client’s work will be completely error-free. However, in case of any errors pointed out before publication, ArtoonsInn will ensure and make necessary amendments subsequently.
- You acknowledge and accept that ArtoonsInn Room9 retains rights to set sales prices lower than the MRP of the published book. This may be done for promotional purposes, for a period of time. ArtoonsInn may or may not seek your permission for such discounts/promotions/seasonal offers.
- Registration. As a condition to using ArtoonsInn Shop, the User may be required to create an account with us. ArtoonsInn reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a User in its discretion.
- SERVICE CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of a service you have requested for from ArtoonsInn Room9, if the service has not been commenced, for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
- PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY: We allow cancellations of an order you have placed at ArtoonsInn Shop, if the order has not been shipped, for a full refund minus payment processing fees, if applicable.
- PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: Defective items may be returned for an exchange, return, refund, or upgrade within 7 days from the date you received it.
- SHIPPING POLICY: Products ordered at ArtoonsInn Room9 in India, are shipped through our courier partners. If our courier partner does not offer their service at the desired location, the products are shipped through the Indian Postal Service. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days. The shipping time mentioned on the website is approximate and delivery is subject to the courier partners. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or phone call. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Our shipping services are currently restricted to within India.